On behalf of our client in Essex, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 7 or 8a Oncology Pharmacist for work on an ongoing basis.
This role is for a personable, friendly Band 7 or 8a Oncology Pharmacist who is looking to work within the community.
- Band 7 or 8a Oncology Pharmacist
- Monday - Friday, shifts are 9am - 5pm or 8am - 4pm
- ASAP start - contract until 30th June
- 5 days a week
- Hourly rate of £30 - £35 (rate depending on experience)
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
Must hold a valid drivers license as this job requires covering two sites.
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
Ideal candidate will have dispensary and ACT experience.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07789 396 490 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!