I am currently recruiting entry-level and experienced sales professionals for a leading popular social media platform for the DACH Market.
You will be working for a leading global professional services company based in Dublin, Ireland that is supporting a favourite social media company, well-known for their image sharing and save enabling features, drive the rollout of their unique digital marketing advertising solution to the EU Market.
What is the Job?
As our Partner Manager, you will create new relationships from generated leads with small to medium and large-sized businesses in DACH region and show them how they can build brand awareness and increase product sales by using our unique digital marketing advertising solutions and analytics.
Once they are on-board, you will be working with them collaboratively to make sure it makes a significant difference as part of their digital campaigns by teaching them all the tools and features that the platform has to offer!
- Identify, research and contact potential new partner businesses that you believe the client’s unique business proposition could bring value to, delivering personalized product pitches
- Work with businesses and brands that have already started advertising on the platform to understand their strategic and tactical goals and co-create the right marketing plan to achieve them
- Gain an in depth understanding of partners business goals in your niche market, offering educated insights to help them to succeed
- Build and maintain a book of business, developing and growing long term relationships as the ‘face’ and first point of contact for your clients
- Work toward set KPIs & a quarterly sales target
- Work collaboratively with the wider sales team in order to share (and gain) valuable knowledge on your role
- Be able to fluently read, write and speak German and English language
- Have worked in a sales role for a year that involves creating relationships with businesses and helping them hand-in-hand to achieve their goal
- Understand Digital marketing terms and metrics such as CPA, CPC, CPM and ROAS.
- Prove that you worked towards a sales target before
- Have a desire to make businesses more successful
Why should you apply for this role?
- Competitive salary
- Career Growth and Progression opportunities due to fast-growth and expansion
- A friendly, unique and diverse multicultural team that fosters a positive, high-performing and celebratory team environment
- A central office in Dublin, City-Centre with facilities and amenities
- Equipment to Work-from-Home and allowance provided
- Fully paid training on systems and tools
- Paid holidays, sick days and training sessions
- Healthcare from day one
- Pension contributions and Share options
If you are interested in moving to this exciting opportunity or just a confidential chat about current openings for German speakers in Dublin, please submit your CV through the link provided.
Kunden, Kundenservice, Kundenbetreuung, Kundensupport, Support, Deutsch, Deutsche, Deutscher, Deutsche in Irland, Deutsche Jobs in Irland, Arbeiten im Ausland, Jobs im Ausland, Deutsche Stellen, Deutsche Jobs, German speaking jobs, German jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Deutschland, Arbeiten in Irland, Working in Ireland, Technisch, technische, technischer, IT, Informationstechnologie, Information, Technologie, technischer Support, Software, Hardware, Computer, SAP,Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line , 1st-line, 2nd, erfahren, Arbeitserfahrung, erster Job, entry level, Arbeitsstelle, Eire, Ireland, Irland, irisch, irische, irish, Absolvent, Berufseinsteiger, Berufserfahrung, ohne, mit, Gehalt, Auslandserfahrung, ein Jahr in Irland, Möglichkeiten in Irland, allemand, German speakers, fliessend, Computer, Online, Kunden, Customer, customers, Irish, Irland, übersetzen, übersetzung, übersetzer, gehalt, Einkommen, Customers, customer service, customer service, online support, customer support, support, German, German, German, German in Ireland, German Jobs in Ireland, work abroad, jobs abroad, German authorities German Jobs, German Speaking Jobs, German Jobs, Work abroad, Germans Abroad, Germans in Ireland, Germany, Germany, Working in Ireland, Working in Ireland, technical, technological, technical, IT, information technology, information technology, technical support, software, hardware, computer, SAP, Galway, Dublin, Cork, Belfast, Limerick, Athlone, Helpdesk, 1st line, 1st-line, 2nd, learn, work experience, first job, entry level, work location, Eire, Ireland, Ireland, irish, irish, graduates, young professionals, professional experience, without with, content, experience abroad, a year in Ireland, facilities in Ireland, allemand, German speakers, fluent, computer, online, client, customer, customers, Irish, Ireland, translating, translation, translator, salary, income