On behalf of our client in London, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 5 Pharmacy Technician for work on an ongoing basis.
This role is for a personable, friendly Pharmacy Technician who is looking to work within the community.
- Band 5 Pharmacy Technician
- Working hours: 9am – 5.30pm
- ASAP start - Until end of May with possibility of extension
- 5 days a week
- Hourly rate of £19 (rate depending on experience)
Must have NHS Hospital Dispensary experience and be registered with GPhC. Ascribe experience is preferred but not essential. Must be ACPT qualified. 37.5hrs per week Mon to Fri
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call 07789 396 490 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!