Band 5 Pharmacy Technician – ACT
Are you a Band 5 Pharmacy Technician looking for an exciting career as part of an experienced team?
I’m recruiting for a Locum Band 5 Pharmacy Technician for an NHS Trust in South East London. Candidates must hold an ACT qualification to be considered for this position.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Urgent Start
- On-going contract
- Mon – Fri
- Shifts: 9:30-6pm (1hour lunch) or 10-6pm (30 mins lunch) which ever you prefer
- There will be one 11:30 – 8pm shift per month
- Competitive Pay Rate
- All positions with RIG Healthcare will require the candidate to hold a current DBS certificate. If you do not have a current DBS, we can process a fully enhanced one for you.
- NHS experience (6 months minimum)
- Right to Work in the UK
- GPHC Registration
- Accuracy Checking Qualification
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
To apply for this role or discuss other Pharmacy opportunities across the UK, please contact:
Ellen Spencer – Sales Support Administrator
07587 031062 (available on WhatsApp)
Make your friends, our friends!
Do you know someone who may be interested in this role? Then why not refer a friend or college and earn an extra £300* on us! Send us your details or pass our details on to your friend and find out more about our referral scheme!