We are currently working with one of the country’s most up and coming process engineering companies and helping them in their recruitment for a project engineer. The Project Engineer will be required plan, forecast, resource, and manage all the project delivery activities aiming to ensure project completion on time, within quality and within budget. The post holder will also be required to work with other engineers to deliver bespoke equipment and control systems to meet project specifications.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned projects, following the document control process.
- Delivery of projects from conceptual design to completion
- Management of technical specifications & other documents for equipment
- Coordinate the documentation and drawings between various parties
- Source suppliers and assist in the tendering process ensuring technical details for process design and sizing of equipment are compatible with project specification
- Ensure purchases are from approved supplier list and within company thresholds
- Purchase equipment and subcontracts for each project ensuring compliance with budgets and company procedures
- Ensure drawings and/or specifications are adhered to and are measured in accordance with the specifications
- Planning and coordination of on-site installation
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions
- Cooperate and communicate with clients and other project participants to interpret their needs and requirements and present solutions/options on an ongoing basis
- Manage the project delivery program in a timely manner
- Contract management including producing and responding to compensation events, early warning notices and compensation quotes
- Responsibility for production on projects ensuring the projects are invoiced or claimed in accordance with the contracts
- Manage the provision of documentation for Operation & Maintenance manuals
- Manage on site H&S, Environmental and Quality - working alongside the company SHEQ coordinator
- Minimum 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an engineering discipline
- Minimum of 2 years post graduate experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of current Health & Safety Regulations
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable as the role will involve travel, the majority of which will be in the UK and Ireland.
- A full current driving licence and access to a car.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in MS Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project
Apply now or for more information contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 07387417276