The company is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They pride their always-on learning agenda which drives continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from the innovation ecosystem.
- Perform Quality audits to measure accuracy identifying errors and closure of transaction in specified timelines.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for continuous process improvement
- Decisive in Root Cause Analyses and in tracing responsibility
- Responsible for Monitoring and ensuring Service Quality Plan adherence
- Work in conjunction with the Team Leaders and the Operations Managers to ensure performance and quality standards are adhered
- Conduct & facilitate Internal & External audit (Like ISO Audits, Independent Assessment etc
- Fluency in German and English
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Six Sigma/ Lean: Yellow Belt Certified/trained or Green Belt Trained
- Process Improvement: Problem solving skills, Data Analysis, Presentation Skills
- Located in the Greater Dusseldorf area to commute.
Location: Dusseldorf City Centre
- Starting salary of €46 000
- Permanent fulltime contract
- Extensive list of benefits
- Well-connected central Düsseldorf location