Revenue Accountant – 9-12 month Temporary Contract via CPL
My client, a Galway City software multinational, seeks to hire a Revenue Accountant on a 9-12-month contract basis. You will be a fully qualified accountant, big 4 trained with 1 + years PQE, ideally within a multinational setting, but open to someone making the big4 (audit) jump. SAP and advanced excel skills are desired for this role. This role will sit within a large finance function, reporting to the Revenue Accounting Manager. The role ensures accounting processes are compliant with policies & functions in an effective & efficient manner.
• Working with the new SAP RAR Module to support ASC 606 Accounting.
• Responsible for creation of Indirect Accounting Reserves & Preparation of Revenue accruals and deferrals in line with US GAAP
• General ledger/Month end close process.
• Financial reporting – working closely with various teams to ensure accuracy of Revenue.
• Support Management reporting
• Internal & External Audit support for multiple countries
• SOX compliance/maintaining appropriate documentation.
• Ensuring all monthly general ledger reconciliations are completed.
• Assist with Process Improvements in the Revenue area
• Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CPA) with 1+ years PQE - Essential
• Good knowledge of local/US GAAP is desirable
• Experience of using an ERP system preferably SAP
• Strong experience in Excel required / Comfortable in dealing with large volumes of data/Strong Data Analytical skills
• Comfortable within a changing environment, enthusiastic and energetic
• Fluency in a second Language is beneficial
• Good communication skills
• Willingness to take on new tasks as required and can work on own initiative.
• Strong time management skills and works on critical items with a sense of urgency.
• Willingness to work closely within growing Finance team & with Cross functional stakeholders.
For more information, please contact email@example.com