My client, a financial services organisation, based in South Dublin, is seeking and experienced Administrative assistant to joint heir busy and fast paced team.
The ideal candidate will have minimum 2 years experience in an administrative position, work well as part of a team and have strong attention to detail.
This is a hybrid position, with office located in South Dublin (close to green line luas and various bus routes). Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
Interested? CV to [email protected] or apply direct
Purpose of Role:
This role will help co-ordinate and support team activities to ensure the efficient and smooth collaboration within the department, and with our local and international stakeholders. This is an integral role within the Corporate Lending Team, providing confidential, professional, and proactive support to the Head of Corporate Lending and the wider Corporate Lending team.
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management for the department.
- Provide project management support, department event planning,
- Compile information for reports/presentations through collaboration with relevant teams in concise and presentable formats.
- Prepares and collate data for meetings to include agendas, relevant documents/presentations and reports, ensuring effective and timely distribution.
- Record and maintain meeting minutes.
- Proactively follow up on any outstanding action items from previous meetings
- General Administrative duties, including generating specific internal reports from local systems
- Data management including electronic filing, scanning and courier arrangement
- Assisting with department recruitment co-ordination where required
- Prepare department presentations and data collection on a period basis using powerpoint, excel & adobe
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Word) and Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow through on issues.
- An organised individual who can work using own initiative with strong administrative capabilities.
- Demonstrated ability to work flexibly and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills, ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule for self and work within agreed timescales.
- Excellent attention to detail as well as demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview.
- Execute processes and controls in accordance with procedures, work instructions and policies.