They are the world’s knowledge marketplace. They connect decision-makers who want the advantage of powerful insight to people with first-hand experience, so they can act with the confidence that comes from true clarity. Their network is the largest in the world, and they recruit thousands of new experts every month. They bring the power of insight to every great professional decision.
- Determine and recommend the most effective research methodology by understanding client’s ask and how they match to Company’s product offerings, which are, but not exhaustive to - phone consultations, surveys, placements, written reports, and events.
- Understand and identify clients’ learning needs daily over the phone and email and pitch customized learning solutions accordingly. Review commercial success, problem-solve, and present Company’s capabilities at the onset and through to the conclusion of projects.
- Execute and maintain accountability for customized learning projects for clients end-to-end, including the overall client experience.
- Business level proficiency in English and native level in Dutch.
- An undergraduate Degree is a must.
- 2+ years of relevant or transferable work experience, in account management, consulting, business development, customer service, or recruiting.
- Experience thriving in a data and metrics-driven organization.
- Strong interest in developing the skills to excel at client service in a high-speed and volume environment.
- Ability to work in the shift from 12 pm to 9 pm.
- Competitive salary with commission/ bonus.
- City Centre location.
- Full-time permanent position.
- Pension & health care.
Sounds interesting? Send your CV to email@example.com and start a conversation faster than anyone else. Under the partnership, I can provide the recruitment process from a to z.