Cpl UK – Health (trading as RIG Healthcare Recruit) have been operating in the healthcare market for over 19 years and are now one of the largest suppliers of Locum AHPs to the NHS. We cover the entirety of the UK and offer the best service and experience.
On behalf of our client in Surrey, Cpl UK – Health are looking for a highly motivated Band 6 Physiotherapist for work on an ongoing basis.
This role is for a personable, friendly Physiotherapist who is looking to work within a community setting.
Your duties would include:
- Assessment for admission avoidance and discharge from hospital
- Identification and escalation of deteriorating patients
- PT assessments re: mobility, strength, independent living
Must have a valid UK driving license and access to own car.
Please note, we are unable to sponsor visas. We require the Right to Work in the UK.
- Band 6 Physiotherapist
- Working hours: 8am – 6pm
- Opportunity for weekend work
- ASAP start - Ongoing Contract
- Monday to Friday
- Hourly rate of £25.00
- HCPC registration
- Previous experience essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- You will work 1:1 with a dedicated and experienced recruitment consultant who has exceptional market knowledge
- Quick & easy registration.
- On-call support team available 24 hours a day
- Daily payroll services
If you’re interested in this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 07551 155255 for more information.
Know someone that may be interested in this position? You can earn £300 for referring a friend to us (T&C’s apply) Simply send us a name and number, we do the rest!
Make your friends, our friends!