My client, an internationally recognised aircraft lessor, is looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel with experience in the aviation sector from either an ‘in house’ or ‘private practice’ function.
• 5 + Years PQE
• Experience dealing with aircraft leasing transactions and agreements.
• Strong commercial mindset.
• Self-starter who is willing to hit the ground running.
• Responsible for all aspects of transactional and financing agreements related to aircraft leasing.
• Responsible for all contracts related to aircraft leasing including, loan agreements, aircraft purchase agreements and contract amendment agreements etc.
• Provide legal guidance to non- legal stakeholders within the business.
• Provide direction to outside counsel.
This is a unique opportunity for a multinational aircraft lessor. The role offers a market leading benefit package in addition and offers flexible working arrangements.
A more detailed job description is available.
Please contact Dáire Fitzgerald (CPL) for further details on 01 614 6167 or apply now.