As a quality engineer, you will work within the Applied Intelligence workstream to deliver an exceptional customer experience, enabling our customers to successfully manage their infrastructure and solve their problems with minimal effort.
The Senior Quality Assurance Engineer will be working within and promoting the Company Values.
Duties and Responsibilities
• You will provide leadership on activities related to quality including strategy, creation, execution, result evaluation and automation to ensure quality with respect to functional and non-functional requirements.
• You will lead and exhibit technology and software quality best practices.
• You will work with the broader organization to understand, estimate and refine the product backlog
The suitable candidate must have a deep-rooted passion for delivering success. The suitable candidate will have formidable experience and working knowledge of:
• You have lead quality strategy definition and execution for Enterprise Level applications
• You have experience in test strategy and test automation of functional and performance tests
• You have technical skills in analyzing performance and identifying the performance bottlenecks
• You have an interest or experience in data analysis and machine learning
• You have strong knowledge of automated testing tools such as Mockito FitNesse, Cucumber, Selenium testing framework
• You have strong verbal and written communication skills through English
• You have good knowledge of Agile software development methodologies and principles like Scrum, Kanban and XP
• Bachelor's or master's degree in software engineering, computer engineering or equivalent
• 5-10 years’ experience
• Able to work independently and collaboratively; must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and execute decision with judgment and discretion
• Good time management skills
For more information regarding this role contact Niall Coughlan by emailing an updated CV to email@example.com