Senior Web App Developer – Ruby on Rails projects
My Client is currently seeking an Experienced Web App Developer with previous exposure to working with Ruby on Rails to assist the CTO in the continued build out of their payment platform solution.
This organisation is heavily embedded within the Sports Industry and their product has a user base throughout the world and your work will be vital for helping them to scale and grow. You will assist with shaping the future direction of the software engineering department, and support with in selecting future hires.
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 5 years’ experience of building large Ruby on Rails projects
- 3 years’ experience in building SaaS solutions
- 3 years’ experience in building Web Applications solutions
- 3 years’ experience of API integrations
- 1 years’ experience of using or building Payment processing platforms would be preferred.
- At least 1 years’ experience of CI/CD and PaaS solutions
Qualifications / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Technology, computer engineering, or any other related field is strongly preferred.
- Being adaptable, flexible and able to quickly understand complex problem
- A good communicator, being able to contribute effectively to a team
- Able to work independently, strongly motivated self-starter
- Ability to adopt a pragmatic approach
- A desire to learn and grow in your software engineering craft
- Able to understand the business needs and goals, adapt the solutions accordingly
A market leading salary is on offer and a flexible working environment with hybrid/office/remote working, 3 or 4 day working weeks if preferred. You can be based anywhere in the UK or Ireland – It all depends on you.
For further details please apply directly below or call Stephen Roy for more details.