The Service Delivery Manager will deliver the service model for the client, oversee compliance and ensure continuous service improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Define and review Intercompany and Vendor Agreements. Implement formal process for regular revision and updating.
- Review and refine existing Service Level Agreements. Define new Service level agreements as required.
- Set KPIs for Service Levels across all services.
- Monitor and Review SLAs and KPIs and establish operating rhythm with Exec Team for report outs
- Manage the relationships with service providers, both internal and external.
- Agree the pricing structure and any performance related service credits and present for approval.
- Oversee delivery of all new technology and functionality, define service levels and embed into reporting metrics.
- Ensure documentation meets required industry and corporate standards.
- Oversee Change Control of all services and measure impact. Put reporting and metrics in place to track change success.
- Facilitate audits of External, Intercompany and Service Level Agreements, including metric reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent program in Computer Science, Information Technology or Business Information Systems.
- Strong experience in setting up and running Service Delivery and management in a large company.
- Experience in working in a regulated financial services environment is mandatory.
- Experience in delivering services in a multi-Vendor environment.
- Experience of working in Payments is an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to influence and negotiate with senior stakeholders.