CPL UK Health are urgently looking to fill a SHO A&E vacancy in Milton Keynes. Candidate must be able to start ASAP. The rota runs until the beginning of December 2021 but may be extended if needed. This is an amazing role in a hospital which takes pride in providing the best care possible for its patients and staff.
- SHOs ONLY
- Milton Keynes
- £40-£50 rate (negotiable)
- Paid through 247Time and PAYE
- Onsite accommodation available if required (£26-£43 per night)
- Full rota available upon request
- MUST have GMC with license to practice
- MUST have right to work in the UK
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
- Updated version of CV
- 2 References
- DBS or proof of being on the update service system
- ALS is desirable but BLS will be considered
- Experience in A&E not necessary but a bonus
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, planning travel and accommodation, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Lamiya Laskor on 020 8125 3844 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for immediate consideration.