CPL UK Health are delighted to be offering a handful of roles within the Lincolnshire area. We are looking for experienced SHO’s in Acute Medicine You will be working for a renowned hospital in Lincolnshire. With shifts from December 2021 till January 2022 available.
- SHO’s only
- Adhoc shifts including day, night and weekend shifts
- £40 - £50 PAYE (depending on experience)
- Shift times available on request
Why should you work with Cpl?
- Dedicated consultant here to help you, 24 hours a day.
- We are on all NHS approved frameworks.
- Competitive rates.
- Operating since 2006.
- Great Referral schemes.
- GMC with license to practice
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS – or a copy of the update service check
- 2 references covering the last 3 years
- Right to work
- Occupational health reports
- Mandatory Training – In Date to include:
- Basic Life Support/ALS
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults Level 1&2
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children Level 1&2
- Infection Control/Prevention
- Available to start IMMEDIATELY
By applying to this email, you are confirming we have notified you of this position and you are happy to be represented by CPL UK Health for this role.
We can easily assist with updating your compliance, providing mandatory training/CPD courses and we are also a designated body with the GMC offering services for appraisal and revalidation.
For more information on this role please contact Zoe Dorling on 0207 822 1714 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV for immediate consideration.
**Not for you? Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone that may be interested in this position, and enter yourself into our referral bonus scheme** : https://www.riglocums.com/doctor-jobs/refer-a-candidate/