Speech and Language Therapist x2 – Waterford
Speech and Language Therapists – Community Adult Services – Co. Waterford
Speech and Language Therapists, basic grade required by Cpl Healthcare, in partnership with the HSE, for new opportunities initially based in Waterford Primary Care Centre.
This role will be offered on a temporary basis, 3 months approximately.
· Work as part of a Primary Healthcare multi-disciplinary team to provide a quality speech and language therapy service to adults with a range of conditions, such as acquired dysphagia and acquired communication disorders
· Complete assessment and intervention for adults in a primary care setting
· Conduct home visits around the Waterford area
· Full supervision will be provided
· A recognised qualification in Speech and Language Therapy with CORU registration
· Dysphagia qualification required
· Previous employment experience and / or undergraduate placement with adults preferable
· Permission to work in Ireland
· Professional approach to work
· Full driver’s licence and access to own vehicle desirable
For an immediate interview please forward your CV to email@example.com
Or call Jessie for more information on 087 333 2120.
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more speech and language therapy jobs