Supplier Sourcing and Innovation Manager
My client is a global consultancy, who are expanding their Supplier Management Team in Belfast and recruiting a Supplier Sourcing and Innovation Manager to work with their varied client base, ranging from Multi-National – Owner / Managed businesses.
The right candidate will come with significant Sourcing and Supplier Management experience and have a talent for building relationships, contract management / negotiation and leading a team. In turn you will get the opportunity build a career within a supportive & flexible global business, delivering for a diverse range of clients.
· Support and contribute towards Sourcing strategy, source the market to improve Supplier portfolio, add value whilst ensuring compliance
· Oversee the supplier qualification, supplier onboarding and procurement and proposals processes
· Support and support the supplier qualification and assurance processes
· Support the contracting discussions with suppliers, resolving and escalating issues as necessary
· Support ongoing monitoring of supplier relationship management and compliance with contractual terms and policy
· Support Account Managers with procurement and proposals interaction with suppliers, ensuring compliance with contract requirements and procurement regulations
· Manage relationships with legal, quality and risk management, independence and IT assurance teams to agree the approach to compliance and risk matters
· Procurement experience and process knowledge
· Significant commercial and contracts experience
· Risk management experience
· Experience of managing and coaching others
· Strong contract negotiation skills
This role will offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. A comprehensive benefits package includes support for flexible working and career development, and you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. For further details please apply directly below or call Darrach Teague for more information.