Job Title: Tax Director
- As a Director, you will support the team in building business for the company, leading and managing assignments won, and developing and managing the team.
- Lead and manage a challenging and varied client portfolio;
- Develop your own career in a dynamic and growing group;
- Develop and maintain business relationships and market profile with a view to winning new business;
- Lead both internal and external projects;
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team including tax, company secretarial audit and accounting;
- Motivating your team to perform at their best, make a difference and deliver results, while providing mentorship and guidance allowing them to stretch to their full potential;
- Work on attracting, developing and retaining the best talents for the firm;
- Participate in flexible working arrangements and achieve a level of autonomy at Director grade within the support network of a dynamic corporate services provider;
- Strong leadership skills and have a proven record in building a team with the capacity and capability to deliver.
- Excellent delegation skills and proven ability to manage and develop junior members of the team is required;
- Excellent business development and relationship management skills, whilst still maintaining the ability to take direction from Tax Partners and clients;
- At least 5 years' experience at manager level.
- FS experience preferred but not essential.
- Related specialism experience.
- Worked with a diverse portfolio of clients.
- The successful applicant should be AITI/ CTA qualified and a qualified Accountant.