Tax reporting specialist - Part or fully qualified
CPL, in conjunction with a leading Irish bank, require a tax specialist to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
- Assisting with the preparation of tax provisions as part of both the year end and half year end
- Preparing tax computations for a range of Irish and UK subsidiaries, tax returns, VAT etc
- Assisting in tax compliance reviews across the business area
- Working with stakeholders across the business, internal and external
- Replying to ad hoc queries from the business on all areas of taxation
- Qualified/part qualified Accountant 4+ years experience
- A good understanding of the interaction between Accounting Standards and Tax.
- Strong analytical ability
- Flexible approach to work in addition to willingness to take on work as required.