Our client, a well-established medical sales organisation is recruiting a Territory Manager to promote the business unit’s product range (Orthopaedic Trauma Devices) and offer customers a quality standard of service and technical advice.
This Territory will cover the Southern region, with the main focus on hospitals across Cork and Kerry.
If you have sold Orthopaedic Devices or have worked as a Theatre/Scrub Nurse, this could be a very exciting opportunity for you!
Reasons to Apply:
- Work in a positive environment with strong team culture
- Competitive salary (€65,000 - €75,000) with €20k bonus. Company car, health insurance, pension, daily lunch allowance, mobile phone, laptop, iPad.
- Sell product portfolio and ensure overall territory sales targets are achieved
- Monthly reporting on sales activity, business prospects and quarterly sales performance
- Continuously assess the territory to identify new business opportunities with existing and new customers
- Provide technical advice and training to customers on Smith & Nephew products
- Follow up on all sales leads, customer enquiries and requests
The successful candidate:
- 2 years of Medical Sales experience
- Flexibility to attend “on call” requirements from time-to-time
- Strong presentation, negotiating and problem solving skills
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please contact Grace.Lynch@cpl.ie for more information