Cpl in partnership with our client Pfizer are seeking Warehouse Operators to join the team in their grange Castle site.
Do you have Warehouse/Supply chain experience and a re great team player with attention to detail. Then apply today.
Working as part of the Supply Chain team, the Warehouse Operator/Shipping Technician will carry responsibility for supporting production requirements across all business units with respect to the management and coordination of raw materials, shipping of finished products and supporting documentation in line with documentation procedures.
· Pick, prepare, pack and load shipments to planned schedule
· Inspect and load customer orders while adhering to strict Safety and Quality requirements.
· Ensure that all load preparations are carried out to the highest standard and that all pre-delivery checks are carried out in full.
· Contribute to the overall effectiveness of the Supply Chain team & department.
· Maintain physical security and cleanliness of all Warehouse facilities.
· Responsible for preparation of delivery documentation (packing list, pallet labels etc), and shipment loading.
· Compliance to all site Environmental, Health and Safety requirements, training and regulations.
· Alignment between system inventory and physical inventory.
· Previous experience working in a Warehouse desirable
· Must be able to follow detailed instructions
· Comfortable working to tight deadlines.
· Be meticulous in your work with attention to detail
· Best practices actively sought and copied.
· Proactive & effective communication within and across shift.
· Strong command of the English language for regulatory recording & written documentation.