To support a field clinical team and marketing team in their interactions with customers. The employee will prepare materials in our laboratory and arrange their distribution to colleagues based around Europe. The role will also involve supporting the local R&D team by preparing in-vitro experiments.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare materials in the laboratory and arrange their distribution to international locations.
- Collaborate with field engineers and management to support clinician interactions and hospital visits.
- Support commercial marketing team in preparing materials for communication and analytics.
- Communicate status of deliverables.
- Leverage and liaise with external partners to achieve goals e.g. logistics and supply partners.
- Maintain laboratory supplies and maintain stock levels of critical items.
- Maintain equipment in the lab and for field based demonstrations.
- Set-up and use laboratory test models for R&D and marketing performance evaluations.
- Compile and Analyze test data.
- Follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- Diploma or Degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering, Science or equivalent.
- Experience in a laboratory or manufacturing environment is desirable.