Technical Business Intelligence Analyst
The Data Analytics Domain is responsible for partnering with business to deliver actionable insights that provide significant economic value by harnessing data and analytics capabilities. The Business Intelligence team under Analytics is responsible for delivering various insights to external and internal stakeholders using data mining and integration, visualization and reporting tools. The Technical business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for helping businesses leverage data and identify opportunities for improvement, spot trends, as well as recognise potential issues and offer solutions. Their work is aimed towards improving efficiency, increasing productivity, and driving profits for the business.
• Learning and fully understanding the organization’s data landscape
• Partnering with stakeholders, process specialists, and users to elicit and document business requirements
• Translating non-technical requirements into technical business requirements
• Partnering with business departmental teams to define and document business requirements for new metrics and reports
• Documenting client driven business requirements for new features and existing product functionality
• Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
• Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog
• Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs.
• Review and signoff of functional requirements to ensure technical solution meets business needs
• Meet with clients to ensure theirs need are covered
• Identifies, specify, validates and order backlog items to best achieve goals and missions.
• Minimum 3 years of experience as Business/ Technical Analyst
• Good knowledge around data query SQL and data interpretation
• Demonstrated experience in writing software requirements and test specifications
• Familiarity with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau or Qlik
• Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in working across multiple business processes, systems and platforms
• Strong process documentation skills
• Familiar with Agile process and JIRA
• Knowledge of Qlik is a plus
For more information please contact Michael on 01 614 6058