Based in Dundalk my client has built up an enviable reputation as a great place to work.
To be part of this growing team is to be part of something truly special where your role makes a difference and you can see real career progression. Alongside the exciting products being developed the great culture is also a major selling point.
As part of their ongoing commitment to push forward with the freshest platforms for their numerous clients an opportunity has arisen for a talented and motivated Cloud DevOps Engineer to join their Cloud Operations Team.
The role’s primary focus is to develop and support their AWS infrastructure. In this collaborative environment the role will work closely with application teams to enable the adoption of the Cloud Platform. This role is critical to the success of the company and requires both depth and breadth in many technologies leveraged in a public cloud environment.
This is a great career opportunity for a highly motivated individual who wants to extend and utilize her or his skills within a leading software company.
Key Responsibilities include
• Work collaboratively with application teams by providing technical guidance and consultation to satisfy infrastructure requirements.
• Maintain AWS platform by following best practices through implementation of monitoring, maintenance and administration.
• Lead the adoption and administration of distributed systems through the principles of Infrastructure as Code using configuration management tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Puppet.
• Develop and support DevOps tools through automation using modern scripting languages such as Python.
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in supporting a 24×7 high-availability AWS production environment, AWS associate or professional certification is a bonus.
• Experience UNIX/Linux System Administration.
• Experience Windows System Administration.
• Experience with containers, container orchestration, and deployment tools, such as Kubernetes and Docker.
• Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Bash, Powershell, Python and Ruby.
• Experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet and Ansible.
If you have excellent organizational and communication skills and can work with minimal supervision then please get in touch on 07393014990 and ask for Myles McKeown or to apply just use the link provided.