Our client is a cloud first company, helping businesses across the UK & ROI achieve better results with IT. They are looking for a Data Analyst / Power BI Developer to join their team in Belfast City Centre.
What you’ll be doing
As a Microsoft Data Analyst / Power BI Engineer, you’ll be delivering business intelligence solutions built on the Microsoft 365 technology stack. You’ll be responsible for working with the business analyst and other team members to gather customer requirements through to the development of the designed solution to a rapidly growing customer base spread across multiple industries throughout the UK & ROI.
· Working directly with stakeholders to establish project requirements
· Co-ordinating technical activities with other teams
· Data Extraction and Analysis using query tools e.g. Excel, SQL and SSRS
· Supporting existing Power BI & Solutions Team deployments for clients
· Troubleshooting technical issues related to the Solutions Team raised via the helpdesk
· Maintain client and team documentation
Who you are
You’ll have 2+ years’ experience building & deploying Power BI Solutions. You’ll also have strong knowledge of SQL and building Data Connectors for Power BI.
What’s in it for you
Company benefits include Life Insurance, Company Pension, Private Health CashPlan and a hybrid working arrangement.
If you’d like to know more about the role, get in touch with Stephen Roy for a confidential discussion.